14.5.09

Beaches in Cuba 1 - Cayo Jutias

As Cuba is totally surrounded by the sea, both its Caribbean and Atlantic sides are full of wonderful beaches.

Usually I am not a big fan of Sun and Beach, as my Spanish friends really want to enjoy that, so we visited 4 beaches during the one week of travelling. For the past few years, I even didn't visit the beach in Hong Kong for maybe twice! But after Cuba, I have learnt how to enjoy the Sun and Beach and would really love to go back to my favourite one...

My favourite beach in Cuba is Cayo Jutias, which is about one hour drive from Viñales. Just let the pictures to tell you why I love it so much.

I love these artistic tree trunks so much.





Forget all troubles in the world.

Super white sand.




Can I collect all the music from the nature and replay it with the shell?

The layers of the colours are just like drawings.

Poor crab.

The road leading to the beach offers a 360 degree of sea view. Notice that the sea on the left is blue and on the right is green.

沒有留言: