21.6.09

Why Switzerland?

From Cuba, I flew to Switzerland. From the less developed Latin American, to the most developed Switzerland, isn't it a strange route? Yes, it is. Many people asked me on the road, 'Why Switzerland?' Especially, Switzerland is the only European country in my plan. (but later on, there were so many unexpected things that happened, so I also stayed in London and Italy)

The only answer is because I have a very good friend, Ursina in Switzerland.

We knew each other may be more than 10 years ago. When it was popular to write to a pen-pal from another country. So we wrote to each other since we were in secondary school (a very romantic experience actually, hehe). And I had even received the birthday chocolate and DIY calendar from Ursina.

Unluckily, we lost contact for a few years. Most probably was that I was occupied by the HKCEE exam, then the A-Level exam and I was so lazy to write. But after I graduated, I got a chance on a business trip to Switzerland. Luckily, I found Ursina again by both mail and email, I visited her and her family first time in person and I stayed with her for a few days which gave me a wonderful experience.

When I planned my trip 1 year ago, I really wanted to visit her and her family again. So I asked Ursina, would she be free by May 2009. And she said yes, she even got the annual leave for me, so we could travel around Switzerland for a while. That's why I stayed in the beautiful Switzerland for two weeks, with Ursina and her boyfriend, Fabrizio. I also visited her lovely parents, her 5 cute cats, her sister and her sister-in-law. Unluckily, I didn't have the chance to meet her brother, his wife and the beautiful daughter this time.

A very valuable picture! As it is very difficult to get all the 5 cats together!


The family was having fun with the fish.




Ursina and Fabrizio's house in Basel is full of style. And decorated with many beautiful pictures of their adventures. I love it very much.






They even have a very nice garden with cherry trees.




It will be very nice to read a book here. As Ursina always does.


Fabrizio even took a nap on the grass, surrounded by the beautiful flowers.


The house of Ursina's parents in Chur. I love the garden a lot.


沒有留言: