22.6.09

Mountain Hut

High in the mountain of Emserberg, there is a very small village where located a few houses surrounded by snow mountain in winter or greenery in summer. Once of them belongs to the parents of Ursina. I was so lucky that I had a chance to go there and enjoy the tranquility with Ursina and Fabrizio. The whole experience was just like a sweet dream.

To reach the house, we first took the cable car from Rhazus village. The route is very popular for local in winter to go skiing.

The view of the valley from the cable car.



When we arrived the quiant village Feldis, we had to trek for about an hour to reach the remote mountain hut.

First, we arrived Feldis Village in the begin.

An interesting language.

Old but beautiful house.

Peacefulness.


Sheeps have good lives in Switzerland.



A very curious goat. He almost came to eat my camera.

We were so surprised to find Illamas in Switzerland!

Even it was already the middle of May, the white were still covering the green.



Spring had just come high in the mountain.

A glimpse of the surrounding snow mountains. ù

The smell of spring.





The melting of snow uncovered the tunnels of hamster.

The houses in this village are scattered in distance.



Here it is! The most beautiful house in this mountain.

Another angle of the house.

A very lovely window.

Though Ursina said the house maybe around 100years old, it is so well-preserved that it looks so new.


A supreme veiw from inside of the house.

These beautiful plates may also be around 100years old!

A very old style stove.

The nature around the house is so fantastic.









Enjoying my relaxing moment in the garden.

I felt so grateful that Ursina invited me to their mountain hut, where gives them lots of family memories. For me, I felt like I joined in part of their lives and I could feel what they felt. I really enjoyed that day so much, I wish that I can come again in the middle of summer, so we can dance under the sun!

沒有留言: